A Mariner House Board of Directors meeting was held via conference call on Tuesday, July 10, 2018. President Bill Hathaway called the meeting to order at 5:00 pm. Board members present were Molly McKeown, Elizabeth Jackson, Bill Hathaway and Gloria Kunz making a quorum. Tracy Canty also participated.
Property Manager Report
- Mariner House Nantucket are very busy; traffic is horrendous.
- The counter issue in Fame is taken care of.
- There are no major maintenance issues.
- Harbor Fuel has informed us that our payment plan must be revised because fuel charges are increasing. Additionally, Harbor Fuel failed to inform us of this matter in a timely fashion. Tracy will work with them to revise the monthly payment plan to bring us current.
- Ira Rubenstein presented a proposal for purchase of two Barstow intervals. After brief discussion, a motion was made by Bill Hathaway and seconded by Elizabeth Jackson to table discussion until we fully understand the process of disposal and/or foreclosure on abandoned intervals and intervals with cloudy titles.
- October 27 has been set for the annual Owners’ meeting. It will be held in Hyannis at the Hy-line conference room at noon.
- The Finance Committee is still working on 2nd quarter financials to be presented to the ownership.
- There was a brief discussion on the procedure to add / change the By-Laws. More to follow.
There being no other issues of discussion, Elizabeth Jackson moved to adjourn the meeting; seconded by Gloria Kunz. The meeting was adjourned at 5:26 pm.