A Mariner House Board of Directors meeting was held via conference call on Tuesday, November 13, 2018. Secretary Gloria Kunz called the meeting to order at 5:04 pm. Board members present were Elizabeth Jackson, Marty DeMartino, David Hamm, Ira Rubenstein, John Tagiuri and Gloria Kunz making a quorum. Tracy Canty also participated.
Property Manager Report
- Things on the island are slowing down.
- There are no major maintenance issues.
- Discussion and plans for Defiance renovation are in progress.
- CAM Fee and 2019 Invoice mailings are in progress.
- The Board discussed the procedure for sale of an interval in major arrears. We have a buyer interested in one such interval. After discussion, Marty DeMartino moved that Tracy act as liaison with owner and potential buyer. Seconded by Elizabeth Jackson.
- The Board voted to go forward on foreclosures of intervals owned by Oceanic and Support Affiliation.
- Will question our lawyer on the procedure for document and/or covenant changes as well as adding to the By-Laws. To be discussed at next meeting.
There being no other issues of discussion, Elizabeth Jackson moved to adjourn the meeting; seconded by Gloria Kunz. The meeting was adjourned at 5:57 pm.
Please note the next conference call will be held Tuesday, December
11 at 5:00 pm.
Gloria F. Kunz