A Mariner House Board of Directors meeting was held via conference call on Tuesday, August 13, 2019. President Bill Hathaway called the meeting to order at 5:05 pm. Board members present were Gloria Kunz, Ira Rubenstein, Marty DeMartino, and Elizabeth Jackson. Tracy Canty also participated.
Property Manager Report
- 83% occupancy in June.
- More short term rentals this year. Application form to be created to streamline and facilitate rental of units.
- Discussion of Annual Meeting date; October 19 is first choice. Marty will check on possibilities of technology so absent owners can dial in.
- Mark will do outside pipe clean-out annually to avoid sewage issues.
- Foyer wallpaper will be replaced. Selection to be made by Board.
- Looking at a procedure for Transfer of Ownership
There being no further items of discussion, Marty DiMartino made a motion to adjourn the meeting; seconded by Elizabeth Jackson. The meeting was adjourned at 5:35 pm. The next meeting will be held Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 5:00 pm by conference call.