A Mariner House Board of Directors meeting was held via WebEx Conference on Tuesday, May 12, 2020. All Board members were present, as well as Property Manager Tracy Canty. President Bill Hathaway called the meeting to order at 5:10 pm.
PROPERTY MANAGER REPORT
- Mariner House is closed under directive from the State of Massachusetts because of the Covid-19 pandemic. May 22 is an anticipated partial opening.
- Interval owners unable to use units are being rescheduled on an individual basis.
- Changes to be implemented upon reopening:
-Check-in at 4:00 pm; no early check-in
-Masks and gloves must be worn in common areas, e.g. Foyer, laundry room
-Each unit will be de-fogged and sprayed prior to owner-occupancy
-Additional sanitizing procedures will be implemented
- Short-term rentals could become an issue
- An increase in cleaning costs and loss of rental revenue is expected
- A link to a web site detailing Massachusetts Corona Virus rules and procedures will be placed on the Mariner House web site for owner access.
- Letter to owners re: Buy Back program in draft form; to be reviewed and finalized.
- No discussion on appraisal.
- Marketing Mariner House
- Several ideas presented and discussed
- Board will brainstorm possible ideas to promote ownership
There being no other items of discussion, Gloria Kunz made a motion to adjourn, seconded by Marty DeMartino.
Gloria Kunz, Secretary